Profile

My Photo
Gelang patah, Johor, Malaysia
Welcome to my 'feltandbeadslover' :) I and my youngest sister love crafting and we try to fulfill our time by make our hobby as a business. Let’s join us and please stay awhile.. We are so glad you're here! Enjoy yourself and have fun of crafting!!!

Follow Me Not!

Thursday 26 July 2012

Pillow for weeding present

Weeding Present


Pillow Pattern : Rectangular
Size of pillow  : 14"x13"
Color                :Red
Theme: Weeding present

This pillow i made as a present for my friends. I just wanna try to make different pattern with combination of love and bird. With red as the background, i think this is suitable for love theme. 




1 comment :

  1. its wedding. bukan weeding. kesiannye tuan bantal

    ReplyDelete

Hasil kraftangan adalah "Original Handmade" milik feltandbeadslover.blogspot