Profile

My Photo
Gelang patah, Johor, Malaysia
Welcome to my 'feltandbeadslover' :) I and my youngest sister love crafting and we try to fulfill our time by make our hobby as a business. Let’s join us and please stay awhile.. We are so glad you're here! Enjoy yourself and have fun of crafting!!!

Follow Me Not!

Monday 6 August 2012

Work in Progress

Weekend diary.

Yesterday, Saturday 05 August at 6.30am
I get my spirit back. Trying to complete "kak Yan" order for cushion pillow.
Here is you go...Can one of you guest what i want to do with this color of felt?? Red and white......such a nice color. A good combination of color actualy.


Saturday 05 August at7.30 am
I am still work  hard to finish it..Yeha....one by one...more pieces being cut out..
8.15am
Feww.....time fly away...
Look! What i am done. I have combine all the white, red and also yellow felt onto one pattern.....OPSS! have black felt. 


Finally...TADAAA.......guys, Guest it!

To Be Continued.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hasil kraftangan adalah "Original Handmade" milik feltandbeadslover.blogspot