Profile

My Photo
Gelang patah, Johor, Malaysia
Welcome to my 'feltandbeadslover' :) I and my youngest sister love crafting and we try to fulfill our time by make our hobby as a business. Let’s join us and please stay awhile.. We are so glad you're here! Enjoy yourself and have fun of crafting!!!

Follow Me Not!

Monday 13 August 2012

Work in progress (Part 2)

Monday 12 August.

I try to complete Kak Yan order as soon as possible but I don't have enough time to do that . 
By yesterday, I just cut all pattern and today have paste it on cushion fabric. Here are the pattern...fuh.... 
Two for brother.....

 one for sister..
 another one for kak yan: 

1 week have passed:
Busy time. I just complete hand sew on the felt and now....
I wanna make it as a complete order. So by Sunday, i make a little bit touch up on felt..with heavy rain outside...it is cold....i am getting sleepy.....



Sunday 12 August at 3.00 pm: 
Slowly open my eyes...
I continue my work...and now...
4 cushion pillow ready for Kak Yan.  
Really hope kak yan will love it.






Pillow size: 12" X 12".


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hasil kraftangan adalah "Original Handmade" milik feltandbeadslover.blogspot