Profile

My Photo
Gelang patah, Johor, Malaysia
Welcome to my 'feltandbeadslover' :) I and my youngest sister love crafting and we try to fulfill our time by make our hobby as a business. Let’s join us and please stay awhile.. We are so glad you're here! Enjoy yourself and have fun of crafting!!!

Follow Me Not!

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Scarf accessories

My activity last nite..Try to complete this 2 layer flower rose brooch. Love the color..
Anyone who interested can leave your order here. 


Item: Felt 2 layer rose brooch 


Colorful Roses ...



Brown and yellow roses:


Light pink and Apple green:


Orange and yellow:


Packed Roses:


Felt bow scarf /hair accessory 

I recently adventured myself in the word of felt! I was soooo curious!
Hari Raya Festival is coming and I find this material is perfect for this coming celebration. 
 


I am using soft felt for my latest creations and also cute button from my shop ..see.... I am really happy with this cute little bow. So Cute!!
Bows in various color are coming up!
For order my felt accessory,click here  




Pink & Yellow Whimsical flower felt brooch 



I love these whimsical felt flowers with buttons in the middle! So, i realize to make it as a brooch.  It is cute right?  
 






Looped felt brooch

I have done a couple felt flower projects using soft felt. I really really....love felt! It's super inexpensive which comes in greats color. 
Now, I try make different pattern of flower using looped technique and combine with 2 color. Enjoy to make them and now become addicted!









You can leave your order here if interested with this brooch.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hasil kraftangan adalah "Original Handmade" milik feltandbeadslover.blogspot